Satema AS, Smalvollveien 58, N-0667 Oslo.
Telephone: +47 22 57 93 00
What personal data do we collect and process
We can divide this into 1) administrative information, 2) digital communication and 3) marketing communication.
1) When you become a customer of Satema AS via one of our sales channels (direct, contact form on the web or My account), the information is stored in our CRM system and ERP system. We collect and process the following basic information about you as a customer;
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Position title
- The company’s name and registration no
- Desire to be on the mailing list
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Sales and order history (respectively request/offer)
- Sales and delivery contracts
- Service agreements
- Communication between you and us such as e-mail correspondence for requests/offers, follow-up after contact by telephone, fair etc.
2) As far as the digital information is concerned, this is your interactivity with our website https://www.satema.no/. Here we use an SSL certificate (secure socket layer) where the website is protected in the form of https. We use the web analysis tool Google Analytics for e.g. to track traffic, page clicks, popular landing pages, geographic information and browser via IP address. The information we receive helps to improve the content of the website. This data is encrypted and will not be directly traced back to you as an individual.
If you have access to My account, you can find it at: https://www.satema.no/min-konto/
Here we store your name, e-mail, delivery address, billing address and telephone number. We use the information for invoicing and delivery of orders, for inquiries if follow-up is needed, etc. The password on My account is encrypted in the online store.
The purpose of processing personal data
Satema AS only contains information that is important in order to maintain a professional customer relationship. This is important for customer service, deliveries of products, handling of invoice questions, forwarding of delivery information to the warehouse and shipping partners in order to be able to deliver the products to you and possibly have the opportunity to contact you with questions about the delivery. For new people who register, we will send out a message stating that you are registered in our system and why, as well as instructions where you can easily request to be deleted. This will be automatically handled by our CRM system. We only store information in the case of a real customer relationship or where there are service agreements. We store the above information for the purpose of fulfilling sales contracts/agreements and being able to maintain current service agreements. We also use the information to contact you in connection with the customer relationship and possibly where you have chosen to receive newsletters from us.
We would like to add that everyone in Satema AS is subject to confidentiality and we have drawn up procedures in accordance with the new data protection regulation.
How we collect information
We have installed cookies on our website to measure traffic and create more relevant content. These can be found on the vast majority of websites today and are small text files that are stored on your computer. If you do not want this, this can be turned off in your browser, but it is important to remember that this can cause websites not to function optimally.
Storage of information
We store information as long as there is a basis for it in order to maintain the customer relationship and service agreements.
We may share information with partners who help us handle information that comes from cookies and Google Analytics. This applies to marketing and analysis of satema.no
We use external partners for content production and they act as data processors for us. They collect and use data for marketing purposes and follow the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Satema AS uses external partners as data providers. Our subcontractors have systems that ensure the security of our systems. They are obliged to inform us if any deviations in data security occur.
Right to be deleted, access to your information and data portability
You have the right at any time to have your information deleted, changed or adjusted by the controller (Satema AS). If you want to see which information we have stored on you or if you want to be deleted, you can easily contact us by e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org